THE FOOT MATTERS, DOESN’T IT?
Foot and ankle biomechanics and rehabilitation for walking and running.
GLOBAL FOOTCARE and VASYLI MEDICAL have great pleasure in presenting 3 highly practical workshops, to be conducted by Dr Christian Barton PhD, BPhysio(HONS), MAPA, MCSP.
The workshops are designed to provide the skills and knowledge to diagnose and manage biomechanical deficits in runners and walkers and determine ‘if, when and how much’ the foot matters.
1. Overview of foot biomechanics during walking and running
2. How important are biomechanics to injury?
3. Static and dynamic assessment of the foot and ankle
4. How to assess the relationship between foot, knee and hip
5. Orthoses indications, when to prescribe and when not to
6. Vasyli Orthotic range review
7. Customising your prefabricated foot orthoses
8. Introduction to foot level exercise
9. Running retraining – how can we change foot function?a
ALL DELEGATES WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION SHOWING HOURS OF PARTICIPATION TO SUPPORT YOUR CPD PORTFOLIOS. ALL REFRESHMENTS, LUNCH, COMPREHENSIVE NOTES & ORTHOTIC SAMPLES ARE INCLUDED.
WORKSHOP COST: $250 inc GST – Start time is 9am finishing at approx 5.30pm
TO REGISTER: Simply download and complete the registration form here and email to: email@example.com or fax the
completed registration form to: 1300 858 668. If you have any questions or require further information, please call
Matt Barkley on: 0415 773 119