The Safest Blood Flow Restriction Training
After an impressive rollout in the U.S market, B Strong is preparing itself to launch in Australia and Club Warehouse are bracing themselves for heavy demand.
“We could see that B Strong had a unique offering and there was no other product like it,” says Ian Patrick, CEO of Club Warehouse. “We predict that blood flow restriction training will be adopted quickly in Australia, amongst athletes, fitness professionals, coaches, sports clubs and anyone who is looking to get the benefits of Blood Flow Restriction Training.”
What is Blood Flow Restriction Training?
Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFR) is an exercise technique that manipulates the body’s circulatory system, and when combined with exercise, produces rapid gains in strength and fitness using light-weights, and in a very short period of time. This makes it an ideal training system for athletes, particularly during travel as they can strength train effectively on the plane or from the comfort of their hotel room- only using the B Strong system and light weights.
How does it work?
- Inflatable bands are worn around the upper portion of the arms and/or legs to safely slow the blood in the limb.
- The bands are inflated to individualized pressures prescribed by the B STRONG BFR SYSTEM.
- Simple, low-load exercise produces profound muscle “burn” comparable to intense anaerobic training.
- This strong fatigue triggers a natural, robust, hormonal cascade, which in turn produces hypertrophy and strength gains on par with heavy exercise or traditional weight lifting.
- The hormones circulating in the blood stream benefit all areas of the body that were working, not just the restricted limb(s) creating a “Systemic Response.”
Why B strong is the system you’ve been looking for
B Strong is safe and effective and allows athletes to strength train with minimal time and load. When using the system, the athlete experiences a strong sensation of muscle fatigue that results in a hormone release which is usually only seen in hypertrophy and heavy weight lifting.
Ian Patrick is excited to be able to launch this product into the Australian Market, and he anticipates there will be a crossover in target market with Club Warehouse’s other Elite product, Recovery Pump.
“Honestly this training system is ground breaking, and from what we’ve seen in the U.S market, every serious athlete will want to have one of these, to give themselves the edge over their competitors.”
“Even though we haven’t launched yet, the amount of enquiries we are receiving is encouraging and incredibly exciting.”
B Strong Australia
Available at Club Warehouse