Throughout the month of July, Club Warehouse is pleased to offer 10% off the Delta-Cast® Elite and Delta-Dry® product range.
Purchase two or more of these products and receive a free insulated, stainless steel drink bottle.
Use the product code: DELTA to take advantage of this deal, while stocks last.
Detailed information and video demonstrations of Delta-Cast® Elite and Delta-Dry®products can be found below.
Ease of application is one of the most desired product features in the application of cast tapes. Delta-Cast® Elite is a light-weight, non-fiberglass but rigid cast which was designed to offer ease of application combined with a high level of patient comfort.
Excellent conformability helps create well-fitting anatomic casts
- Patented* elastic polyester yarns offer excellent conformability for wrinkle-free application
- Conforms well to difficult or bony body contours
- No tuck and fold required during application
- Helps avoid constrictions
Resin formulated for a better molding “touch”
- Slip agent surfactant creates a slippery touch during working time for an optimal molding feeling
- Freedom to work with glove of your choice
- Reliable, precise working time window
- Excellent pliability throughout working time
It’s the Number of Details
That Makes the Difference in the End
The features of Delta-Cast® Elite aim to secure therapy success by offering superb wearing comfort and lasting support.
Strong lamination for secure immobilization and lasting support
- Secure lamination between layers ensures long-term durability
- High rigidity and strong stability of cast gives self-confidence
- High durability reduces risk of cast breakdown
Excellent end lay down and flawless, smooth surface
- Secure lamination of end of bandage
- Smooth surface minimizes snag on clothing and bed linens
- Soft edges for improved patient comfort and compliance
Benefits at a Glance
- Excellent conformability
- Strong lamination
- Excellent molding “touch”
- Reliable working time window
- Smooth finish & soft edges
- Free choice of glove
- Latex-free formula
- Cost-effective solution
- Highly radiolucent
Delta-Dry®’s unique patented technology outperforms other water resistant cast padding, making Delta-Dry® the best choice for medical professionals and a more convenient solution for their patients over traditional cast padding.
- Less disruption in lifestyle.
- Allows patients to shower, bathe and swim like normal.